Colleen Babul is a fashion blogger, stylist and the founder and editor of City Luxe Style. With a passion and eye for style, she connects readers and clients with expert styling services and finely curated content on the latest trends in fashion. LIVE A STYLED LIFE.
25 Things About Me:
- I am a total foodie, but would be perfectly content eating a cheese plate with bread and prosciutto for the rest of my life.
- I love dogs. Especially boxers and bulldogs. But I don’t own one…yet!
- I don’t have a favorite color. It all depends on my mood.
- My favorite thing to do on the weekends is walk around NYC.
- I love to travel. My favorite place to visit is Italy.
- I have a love/hate relationship with exercise, but I do it almost everyday.
- My favorite thing in my closet is my black leather motorcycle jacket.
- I got married in an aquarium.
- I am constantly trying to think of something new to invent so I can appear on Shark Tank.
- I love to entertain. My ideal night is having friends over my house for appetizers and drinks.
- I am a neat freak.
- I hate seafood. If it comes out of the ocean, I wont eat it. (I wish I liked it though!)
- I love doing my own makeup.
- I prefer to wear heels over flats or sneakers.
- I try to always be on time or early. I hate being late.
- When shopping for myself, I prefer online shopping over going to stores.
- I hate cold weather and every winter question why I live in NYC.
- My dream is to have a home in NYC and LA so I can avoid winter (see above).
- My favorite movie is Pretty Woman. I know every word by heart.
- I believe that positive thinking can change everything.
- I love to cook, but only when I have the time and don’t feel rushed.
- In 2015 I quit my corporate job to follow my dreams and haven’t looked back since.
- I love listening to old school rap music when I work out like Dr. Dre and Snoop Dog.
- I love going to comedy shows. My favorite comedian is Louis C.K.
- I have a lot of nicknames: Coll, Co, Leanie, Bean, Beanie, Lean and CoCo.