One of my favorite beauty brands is Charlotte Tilbury. Charlotte is a famous celebrity makeup artist who counts Kate Moss, Rihanna and Salma Hayek as clients. A few years ago she started her own makeup line and it has quickly become one of my favorites. The products are the best quality and in my opinion worth every penny. I haven't found one thing in her entire line that I haven't loved. Since her products tend to be on the pricier side, today I am sharing my top five products that I think everyone needs to have!
- Magic Cream - This moisturizer lives up to its namesake. This is my favorite cream to put on right before I apply my makeup for the perfect dewy, youthful look. It is packed with power ingredients like rose hip oil, camellia oil and anti-oxidant vitamin E that transform your complexion into hydrated youthful skin.
- Dolce Vita Eye Palette - This universal eyeshadow palette is perfect for day or night. I love the golden, chocolate brown and bronze shades. The shadow goes on like butter and is extremely pigmented. For daytime wear the prime and enhance shades and at night dial up the fun by adding a touch of the bronze glitter.
- Wonderglow Face Primer - Charlotte calls this product "Gisele in a jar" referring to the glow that supermodel Gisele Bundchen always seems to have. This primer is the perfect backdrop for makeup and gives the skin a subtle glow.
- Matte Revolution Pillow Talk Lipstick - This moisturizing matte lipstick has staying power and comes in the best shades for almost every occasion. My personal favorite is a nude/pink shade called pillow talk which is perfect for daytime events.
- Filmstar Bronze & Glow - This sculpting and highlight palette is my favorite way to create a chiseled look. The sculpt/contour shade is super flattering and works on almost any skin tone and the highlight shade gives a candlelight glow that is radiant. A must have!
To check out Charlotte's entire range, visit CharlotteTilbury.com