It probably comes as no surprise that I am a big fan of blogs. As a blogger myself, I really respect the process of creating content and there are so many great blogs out there on just about every subject imaginable. Blogs have become one of my go-to resources for inspiration, information and humor. I follow a lot of blogs, but today I am sharing some of my favorites that I check out every week.
- Love & Knuckles - This is a super funny blog by comedian Kate Casey. My favorite part about this blog are the show recaps Kate does on the Real Housewives, Vanderpump Rules and The Bachelor. Kate's dry wit and hilarious observations are always so spot on! If you are a Real Housewives or Bravo fan in general, head over to her blog for some major LOL's.
- Whats Gaby Cooking - I really like to cook, but a lot of times I find myself in a major rut making the same things over and over again (my go-to is breaded Italian chicken and rice). This food blog by LA based blogger Gaby is my favorite place to head for dinner inspiration. She always posts interesting and super tasty recipes and I like that she has a large variety of options from super healthy to indulgent.
- Something Navy - Arielle Charnas is the blogger behind Something Navy, one of my favorite fashion and beauty blogs. She has a shoe collection to die for and always puts together interesting and super chic looks.
- Into the Gloss - I love this blog for everything beauty related. From new product reviews to going into the makeup bags of celebrities and notable influencers, this is one of my favorite beauty blogs to visit.
- Sweatshirts and Dresses - This Dubai based lifestyle blogger is one of my favorites to follow for fashion inspiration. Her style is a lot different than mine, but I really appreciate the way she puts things together. She wears colorful looks and always has the most coveted luxury items of the moment.
- James Altucher Blog - James Altucher is one of my favorite entrepreneurs to follow because he always gives practical business advice. I check out his blogs for motivation and tips on business, finance and living a full life.
- Yoga by Candace - One of my 2017 goals is to expand my yoga practice. I am not exactly the most graceful yogi, but I do think it is one of the best things you can do for your body no matter what your age is. This blog is great for both beginners and advanced yogis for instructional videos and motivation.