One of my resolutions for this year is to read at least one chapter a day of a book that is going to help me in one of following three categories: business, spiritually or health. I find it very motivational learn what other successful people have done to get where they are or any tips and tricks to improving my life in some way. I have always liked to read, but I tend to be very streaky when it comes to reading. I'm the type of person who reads a bunch of books in a row and then will go a long time without reading anything. That is why my new resolution is to read one chapter a day. This forces me to be consistent and it's easy enough to manage. Today I wanted to share with you a few books that I have recently read or am currently reading that I really enjoy. We all need a little motivation sometimes and these books are a great place to start!
- The Universe Has Your Back by Gabrielle Bernstein - This book is great for anyone who is struggling with a particular issue or wants to get more perspective on how to create the life you want to live. It is a positive read with lots of practical advice that you can apply to everyday life.
- The Living Clearly Method by Hilaria Baldwin - Another one of my goals this year is to improve my yoga practice. In this book yoga expert Hilaria Baldwin shares her tips on how to live a clearer life by incorporating yoga into your daily practice. The book is filled with different yoga sequences, tips on managing stress and healthy recipes.
- The Choose Yourself Guide to Wealth by James Altucher - This book is a great read regardless of where you stand financially. Serial entrepreneur James Altucher outlines the exact steps he has taken to starting successful businesses and making money.
- Creative Visualization by Shakti Gawain - This book explains how to use mental imagery and affirmations to produce positive changes in your life. It contains meditations and exercises aimed at producing positive change and improving overall health.
- The Power of Broke by Daymond John - Best known for being one of the sharks on the hit show Shark Tank, Daymond gives background on how he got his start and offers his top tips for anyone looking to start a business.
- Wellth by Jason Wachob - In this book former Wall Street executive Jacob Wachob talks about his path from quitting his stressful and unfulfilling Wall Street job to starting his own wellness journey which led him start one of the most successful online health communities. Jacob outlines what a truly wellthy existence is and that is one in which happiness is attainable, health is paramount, and daily living is about abundance.