Hello City Luxers,
Spring is officially here and today I am giving you 5 easy ways to spruce up your spring wardrobe. Sometimes all you need is a few new items to give you a whole new look!
5 Easy Ways to Spruce Up Your Spring Wardrobe:
1. Denim Shorts – Nothing says warm weather like a pair of distressed jean shorts. These are the perfect go-to casual spring/summer look. Pair with your favorite t-shirt and a sneaker and you’re good to go!
2. Rompers- The best part about a romper is that it can be dressed up or down depending on the event. Switch out a flat sandal for a heel to take it from day to night.
3. Colorful Clutch – I love a pop of color and a clutch is a great way to make a statement without going overboard. Try bright colors like electric blue or cherry red.
4. Flare Jeans – Flare jeans are back and better than ever. Pair these with platform sandals and you will be on trend this spring.
5. Gladiator Sandals – Always in style every spring and summer, these sandals give any plain casual outfit that extra sizzle.
Click the links above to shop my picks for these spring essentials!